[Smt-talk] First Species Question

Rob Haskins rob.haskins at unh.edu
Tue Jul 6 13:35:04 PDT 2010

Hi Dmitri,
I don't have the book near me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure
that's expressly prohibited in Salzer/Schachter Counterpoint in
Composition.
Best,
Rob

--
Rob Haskins, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music

"Heroism doesn't consist in brilliantly combatting someone else. . . .
What is heroic is to _accept the situation in which
you find yourself_." -- John Cage

* Dmitri Tymoczko <dmitri at princeton.edu> [Tue 06 Jul 2010 09:44:44 AM EDT]: