[Smt-talk] Course (anti)Hero

Dave Headlam dheadlam at esm.rochester.edu
Wed Jul 7 23:37:39 PDT 2010

For those of you who want to check out the site without joining, I believe
this works (let me know if it doesn't -- I joined, and got a cookie, but
then deleted all cookies ( preferences in your browser) and  then tried the
following successfully:)

1.  shut off cookies in your browser (if you really want to be anonymous)

2.  type in the following URLs one at a time (hit return and check it out)

http://www.coursehero.com/keyword/american-popular-music/
http://www.coursehero.com/keyword/music-theory/
http://www.coursehero.com/keyword/jazz-styles/
http://www.coursehero.com/keyword/music-history/

To see an example of their offerings.

Dave Headlam

P.s.  They may have sniffed me out some other way, so someone let me know if
they did the above and it worked -- in other words, you got in anonymously.

Ppss:  If you really don't want anything to do with the site but are
curious, wear gloves and a mask, go to your library, and do the above on a
public computer, then go home by a different route and have a bath in tomato
juice.