[Smt-talk] Course (anti)Hero

Michael Buchler mbuchler at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 8 11:46:06 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

Several people have asked how I found the course materials and
whether I had joined the site. I did join (under a pseudonym) but
found that free membership was unhelpful and that I couldn't download
anything unless I paid for "premier membership" or uploaded at least
40 documents myself. (Clearly, this is how evil spreads.) However, it
is possible to search for your course materials without joining. You
can see thumbnail pictures of handouts and assignments, so it's
pretty easy to spot your own stuff.

Here's how to search:
At the coursehero.com homepage, click "Study Materials," then go down
to the bottom of the page and select your state (or country), then
your college/university, then (if you're unlucky) find your course
numbers.

I hope that helps!

Michael

Michael Buchler
Associate Professor of Music Theory
Florida State University College of Music