[Smt-talk] Aesthetics of Computer-Generated Music

Dave Headlam dheadlam at esm.rochester.edu
Fri Apr 8 19:04:56 PDT 2011

Nicolas et al:   Here is an early American example:
http://www.kurzweiltech.com/raybio.html

See it, unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view with
the music mostly cut off,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Neivqp2K4

You gotta love the former Miss America --

Dave Headlam

--

Dave Headlam
Professor of Music Theory