[Smt-talk] FW: Wiki

Santella, Anna-Lise Anna-Lise.Santella at oup.com
Tue Aug 2 06:32:07 PDT 2011

I am the new in-house editor of Grove Music/Oxford Music Online and I have been following this discussion with great interest.  Dmitri, I'm sorry you received no response to your concerns about the polytonality article.   We try to respond promptly to every comment we receive.  We are very much interested in keeping Grove articles up-to-date and relevant to scholars. I would like to encourage any of you who notices errors or other problems with articles, or a need for an article on a particular subject, to contact me either directly or through the Grove Music Online "Contact Us" button on the website.  And if you are the author of any Grove articles, I hope you will participate in our Update GMO program, through which we offer authors the chance to update their own articles.

Anna-Lise Santella

Anna-Lise Santella | Editor, Grove Music/Oxford Music Online | Reference Division
Oxford University Press, Inc. | 198 Madison Avenue | New York  10016
anna-lise.santella at oup.com | +1 (212) 743-8322