[Smt-talk] Undergraduate Harmony curriculum for a blind student?

Kris Shaffer kris.shaffer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:14:47 PDT 2011

Charles,
Though I don't know much about the format, Clendinning & Marvin, 2nd ed. (W.W. Norton), is available as an ebook. That or another text in electronic version, combined with the text-to-speech and other accessibility features of a computer/e-reader, may work, if no true audio or braille text is available.

Kris Shaffer
Assistant Professor of Music Theory
Charleston Southern University