[Smt-talk] Undergraduate Harmony curriculum for a blind student?

Joseph Straus jstraus at gc.cuny.edu
Wed Aug 17 07:03:16 PDT 2011

For general information about including students with disabilities,
including visual impairment, in the music theory classroom and
curriculum, SMT members should be aware of the resources provided by the
SMT Interest Group on Music and Disability.  Please visit our website,
which includes a list of resources and a forum for consultation with
colleagues with relevant experience:

http://smt.esm.rochester.edu/dismus/

Articles by David Pacun and Janna Saslaw in /Music Theory Online/ 15/3-4
are particularly relevant to the questions posed by Charles Smith.

Joe

--
Joseph N. Straus
Professor