[Smt-talk] Pitch height metaphor [Was Gravity]

Huron, David huron.1 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 2 08:32:35 PDT 2012

For those interested in further details regarding the pitch-height metaphor let me draw attention to my
video lecture (42 minutes) on the web, entitled "The Pitch-Height Metaphor"  https://vimeo.com/34747210<https://vimeo.com/34747210.>
This lecture reviews much of the pertinent experimental literature. There is a study guide that accompanies
this lecture, and I'd be happy to mail that to anyone who writes me personally.

David Huron
Ohio State University
huron.1 at osu.edu