[Smt-talk] Musical Theater Researchers

Brian Hoffman hoffmaba at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:19:23 PST 2012

Hello,

After meeting fellow musical-theater researcher, Peter Purin (Oklahoma
Baptist University) at a conference this fall, we agreed that it may be
useful to facilitate communication between other members of the community
with a shared interest in musical theater (mostly in the traditional
Broadway musical sense). So, I would like to solicit email addresses from
any list members with such an interest.

At this time, I have no intentions beyond creating an informal collection
of scholars for the purposes of theater-specific questions/discussions via
email. Once I have accumulated some emails, I will send an email to all
involved and our small email group will be born.

Please email me at hoffmaba at gmail.com if interested.  I hope everyone has a
restful and rejuvenating winter break!

Best,
Brian Hoffman
--
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Visiting Assistant Professor of Music Theory