[Smt-talk] Musical Theater Researchers

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Fri Dec 21 08:31:29 PST 2012

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Brian Hoffman <hoffmaba at gmail.com> wrote:

> After meeting fellow musical-theater researcher, Peter Purin (Oklahoma
> Baptist University) at a conference this fall, we agreed that it may be
> useful to facilitate communication between other members of the community
> with a shared interest in musical theater (mostly in the traditional
> Broadway musical sense).

Michael Garber had started such an email list last year (Musicals-L, based at
UMD.edu), but apparently the lack of communication led it to being removed.

I believe you'll get more response if you send your solicitation to the
Sonneck list, i.e. the email list of the Society for American Music:
Sonneck at list.pitt.edu  (subscribe at: