[Smt-talk] Online resources for ET and partwriting

Megan Lavengood meganlavengood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:26:52 PST 2012

A couple of popular websites that fill these requirements are

www.musictheory.net
www.teoria.com

Both websites have customizable drills that students can use (labeled "Exercises" on both websites), very extensive.

Hope this suffices! This is where I always direct people. They have some lessons too that are good enough for outside-the-classroom reinforcement, also.

-Megan Lavengood
PhD student, CUNY Graduate Center
meganlavengood at gmail.com