[Smt-talk] Kindly delete lengthy previous posts from your replies?

gzar at mail2.gis.net gzar at mail2.gis.net
Tue Feb 14 06:31:09 PST 2012

Dear SMT-list Colleagues,

Could you kindly remember to delete lengthy chains of previous quoted
posts from your replies to the list -- except, of course, when you
are quoting specific passages to clarify your reply, or when you are
responding in-line?

The resultant "chained" replies become quite lengthy, taking up lots
more Inbox space with content that we all already have received. At
least for the health of my own Inbox, and to save me from the effort
of deleting all the repeated quotes, I would be very grateful!

None the less, your replies themselves are continually of interest!

Sincerely,

Gerry

Gerald Zaritzky
Faculty, Department of Music Theory