[Smt-talk] Microtonal music theory

Nicolas Meeùs nicolas.meeus at paris-sorbonne.fr
Sun Mar 4 23:32:27 PST 2012

The main bibliography on microtonal tunings and microtonal music is
http://www.huygens-fokker.org/docs/bibliography.html
It is about tuning and temperament in general, but microtonal tunings
are one of the main topics. See also the whole of the
www.huygens-fokker.org site, which is mainly about microtonal music.

Nicolas Meeùs
Université Paris-Sorbonne