[Smt-talk] Music theory and the blind

Johnson, Shersten R. srjohnson2 at stthomas.edu
Tue Apr 9 08:55:06 PDT 2013

Mark,

Thanks for your post.

I'd love to get in touch with your student. I have had a blind student in
my music theory classes, and I have also done some research in the area.

Best,
Shersten

Shersten Johnson
Associate Professor of Music Theory and Composition
University of St. Thomas
2115 Summit Avenue, BEC 5
St. Paul, MN 55105
Office: BEC 109C