[Smt-talk] Craig's List

Isaac Malitz imalitz at omsmodel.com
Sun Apr 28 22:48:20 PDT 2013

Aren't there computer programs that can write conventional fugues?
If so, then what is the point of a student writing a conventional fugue
as an excercise?
Wouldn't it be more useful for a student to study the algorithms that
can generate a conventional fugue?

(I think the above are very interesting questions)

Isaac Malitz, Ph.D.
imalitz at omsmodel.com
www.OMSModel.com
818-231-3965