[Smt-talk] Craig's List

Stephen Jablonsky jablonsky at optimum.net
Mon Apr 29 20:47:32 PDT 2013

Unfortunately, there is no algorithm for good taste, and that is what separates the good composers from the great. I have never had any difficulty explaining the mechanisms of music composition. It is the moments of magic that leave me speechless.

Dr. Stephen Jablonsky, Ph.D.
Music Department Chair
The City College of New York
Shepard Hall Room 72