[Smt-talk] Mahler dissertation online?

Gregory Karl gregkarl at frontier.com
Wed Aug 14 09:20:16 PDT 2013

Last year or the year before I happened upon a dissertation self-
published online (one of) whose subject(s) was Mahler's use of
programs as guides to the comprehension and appreciation of his
symphonies. The memory is vague but I seem to remember the author
having studied at an institution in Texas(?) I have tried the SMT and
AMS sites for dissertations online but could not locate it in either
database. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I will be cross-posting
this message on the AMS-list as well.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Greg Karl
Jay NY