[Smt-talk] Mahler dissertation online?

Brent Yorgason brent.yorgason at marietta.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:03:44 PDT 2013

I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that Music Theory Online
maintains a list of music-theory related dissertations at
http://www.mtosmt.org/mto-dissertations.php , but we rely on scholars to add
their completed dissertation to the list. Currently there are 341
dissertations listed, going back to 1973. Is yours among them?

If not, add your dissertation at http://www.mtosmt.org/mto-diss-post.php .
We'd like to keep this resource current.

(Incidentally, Mr. Freeze's work is not listed here--perhaps because it was
a musicology dissertation.)

Best,

Brent

Brent Yorgason