[Smt-talk] Caution versus Generalization

Nicolas Meeùs nicolas.meeus at scarlet.be
Wed Aug 28 13:25:07 PDT 2013

Dimitar,

I fail to imagine ANY theory of harmony having "repudiated" the
subdominant function. If this once again is an attack against Schenker,
let me repeat that you are very much mistaken, that there is nothing of
the kind to be found in any of Schenker's writings. If you are thinking
of some other theory, I'd be very interested to know.

Nicolas Meeùs
Université Paris-Sorbonne