[Smt-talk] quick query

Theodora Psychoyou theodora.psychoyou at paris-sorbonne.fr
Thu Feb 14 06:42:51 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,
I guess that this would be the analysis of Roland de Lassus's motet "In
me transierunt" by Joachim Burmeister, in his 1606 /Musica Poetica/
(cap. XV /- / De Analysi sive Dispositione Carminis Musici)/.
/Burmeister is the one who introduced the term of "music analysis", in
this text, and he tries, exemplum gratia in the 15th -- and last --
chapter, a systematic analysis of this motet, using the /dispositio /and
/elocutio /tools, coming from the classic rhetorics model.
Yours Best,
Théodora Psychoyou

Théodora Psychoyou
theodora.psychoyou at paris-sorbonne.fr