[Smt-talk] Tweets from Hacking Music Theory Pedagogy session

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Sun Nov 3 09:28:02 PST 2013

It was nice to follow the tweets from Sunday morning's session "Hacking the
Music Theory Class: Pedagogical Tools That Increase Efficiency and
Effectiveness."  Here's my collection of the tweets (includes several that
preceeded the session).  It's especially nice to follow up on the URLs:

http://t.co/HQz48lz2Bd

Thanks all for not only a nice session, but one that could be shared with those
not in attendance.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users