[Smt-talk] Curriculum for rhythm - over to SMT Discuss

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Wed Dec 10 18:22:49 PST 2014

As discussion of this topic has continued for several days, we ask that
subscribers move the discussion over to SMT Discuss where the discussion is
continuing:

http://www.mtosmt.org/smtdiscuss/discussion/145/imagining-a-broader-curriculum

For these open-ended discussion, you might consider posting to SMT Discuss
initially.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users