[Smt-talk] Interest Group in Early Music

Timothy Chenette chenettet at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:44:59 PST 2014

Dear colleagues,

	I wrote a few weeks ago to determine whether there was interest in forming an SMT interest group in early music and early music theory. It seems there is. I’ve created a listserv for the coordination of our first meeting agenda (to be held at SMT Milwaukee). If you’re interested in being added to the listserv, please navigate to:

https://sympa.usu.edu/wws/info/earlymusicsmt

	Click “subscribe” on the left. The system may send you an email to confirm your identity. Once you’ve been added, I recommend you check the archive, as at least one message has already been sent through the list to get discussion started.

	Thanks!

Tim Chenette
Music Theory Area Head
Utah State University