[Smt-talk] Joni Mitchell's "Amelia"

Serge Lacasse Serge.Lacasse at mus.ulaval.ca
Tue Jun 17 12:01:16 PDT 2014

Hi

Yes prof rock of course and many current alternative rock bands (eg
Radiohead, Peter Gabriel), but also some bands of the funk tradition such
as Earth Wind and Fire (listen to "After the Love Has Gone"). I think
there are a lot more than one might think, even in the "pop/pop"
repertoire: need some time to look into this...:)
Serge

Serge Lacasse

Professeur titulaire de musicologie
Directeur de l'OICRM-Laval et du LARC

Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Local 4355
Université Laval
Québec QC  G1V 0A6

Bureau/Office : 418 656-2131, poste 15113
Studio :  418 656-2131, poste 11367
Télécopieur/Fax : 418 656-7365

http://www.larc.oicrm.org