[Smt-talk] Decisions

Michael Gogins michael.gogins at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:53:39 PDT 2014

As a composer and an author of algorithmic music composition software that
makes some use of mathematical music theory, I urge patience with respect
to this gender language conversation. I find the SMT list quite useful and,
at times, quite entertaining. I would hate to see the list shrink.

It is not necessary to answer all questions about purpose and provenance in
advance with respect to a public (or is it semi-public?) forum such as
this. Attempting to do so may in fact prove counter-productive.

Regards,

Michael Gogins
Irreducible Productions
150 West 95th Street