[Smt-talk] Fwd: So All Men Are Guilty And Responsible For The Reality Of History?

Gregory Karl gregkarl at frontier.com
Thu May 1 10:39:11 PDT 2014

I had been following the recent discussions on SMT-talk with some
interest and, I thought, excellent comprehension until the note
quoted below from Donna Doyle. I am wondering about the provenance of
its subject line. By its format one must assume it was a response to
a post with the subject line "So All Men Are Guilty And Responsible
For The Reality Of History?", but I saw no such prior post. (If such
a post was published and I somehow missed it, I would appreciate it
if someone could forward it to me.) I am also confused about the
biographical note from Ms. Doyle that followed and about the person,
only identified as "you," to whom it is addressed.

I have come to expect the correspondents in the discussions I am
reading on SMT-talk to be clearly identified. Any help in clarifying
these issues will be appreciated.

Gregory Karl
Jay NY