[Smt-talk] Fwd: So All Men Are Guilty And Responsible For The Reality Of History?

John Paul Ito itojp at cmu.edu
Thu May 1 12:29:06 PDT 2014

I actually found it highly commendable that Donna redacted the name of the
person who (it seems) contacted her off-list challenging her previous post.
I think that off-list contact was highly inappropriate given the nature of
the discussion, but more on that later (I'll send along a few thougths about
process improvement when I have the chance to finish them).  But for now,
please let this person remain anonymous ‹ it helps lower the temperature of
this conversation, which seems to me like a very good thing.

John

John Paul Ito
Assistant Professor of Music Theory
www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/johnito/