[Smt-talk] Fwd: So All Men Are Guilty And Responsible For The Reality Of History?

Gregory Karl gregkarl at frontier.com
Thu May 1 14:01:15 PDT 2014

Thank you Mister Ito. That sounds like a good answer to my question
about provenance. I wonder if the respondent meant the post to go to
the list but made the not uncommon mistake of pushing reply without
checking the address — as I almost did before sending this note?

In any case, I would think the moderators might have given more
careful thought to publishing unattributed material without some sort
of explanation.