[Smt-talk] Keyboards for theory classes?

Deborah Stein dstein36 at comcast.net
Mon May 5 06:35:00 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We've also been contemplating this at NEC, and I think it's a great idea.
We don't require a text, so the students should be able to spend the money
to have such a great resource.  We have a keyboard component for our core
harmony courses and this would help the students practice.  In addition ‹
and equally important -- they can actually play their progressions before
turning them in!

I'm hoping we can implement this soon.

Deborah

Deborah Stein