[Smt-talk] F# Major

Michele Ignelzi m.ignelzi at tin.it
Mon May 19 19:04:01 PDT 2014

Yes, as are "Le baiser de l'Enfant-Jésus" (XVI.), "Je dors, mais mon coeur veille" (XIX.), and the last parts from both "Par lui tout a été fait" ("La création chante le thème de Dieu", VI.) and "Regard de l'Eglise d'amour" (Glorification du thème de Dieu", XX. and last).

Another case in Messiaen is "Les Mages" (VIII. from _La Nativité du Seigneur_), but most striking to me is the last movement from _Turangalîla-Symphonie_ (a section of "Développement de l'amour" and the Ondes Martenot and strings of the whole "Jardin du sommeil d'amour" also have the same key signature).

To remain in France: "Les parfums de la nuit" from _Ibéria_, "...La terrasse des audiences du clair de lune" from _Préludes_ II., and "Poissons d'or" from _Images_ II. by Debussy, and "Laideronnette, impératrice des pagodes" from _Ma mère l'Oye_ by Ravel. Among various non-full movements, Debussy and Ravel have the middle sections of the last Etude ("Pour les accords") and _Menuet antique_ (trio?) respectively.

Sorry for the multiple postings and best wishes,
Michele

Michele Ignelzi
m.ignelzi at tin.it
Conservatorio Statale di Musica, Florence, Italy