[Smt-talk] Audio disability question

Iverson, Jennifer J jennifer-iverson at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 6 09:23:41 PDT 2014

What a great conversation Amy Bauer's question has generated! I’m archiving the conversation here,  http://musicdisabilitystudies.wordpress.com/archived-conversations/ on the blog of the DISMUS interest group, for future reference.
---------
Jennifer Iverson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music Theory
University of Iowa