[Smt-talk] Proximity Between Keys - Redirection of current topic to SMT DISCUSS

Bob Kosovsky kos at panix.com
Mon Sep 15 15:46:11 PDT 2014

As the topic of "Proximity Between Keys" has been discussed for four days,
I think it appropriate that further discussion of the topic be continued
on SMT DISCUSS:

http://www.mtosmt.org/smtdiscuss/

As explained in previous messages. SMT DISCUSS is the Society for Music
Theory's new forum for discussion which provides more functionality and
user options than SMT-TALK provides.

I would hope that subscribers consider SMT DISCUSS as the initial
appropriate place to initiate and continue discussions.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users