[SMT-PAIG] areas of interest

Daphne Leong daphne.leong at colorado.edu
Tue Nov 8 06:06:02 PST 2016

Hello all,

Many thanks to Ed for his great leadership.

I'd like to ask how much interest there is such a listing (brief descriptions of P&A research interests, recent and current projects)?

I would be happy to collect and organize this information, if someone is able to take on the nitty-gritty of putting it online on the PAIG wordpress site.

Tentatively, my thoughts for information to collect are:
name, institution, position (this would include students, of course)
e-mail
photo
2-5 sentences describing research interests, recent publications, and current projects
3 keywords or keyword phrases

I would welcome (and hope to hear from) those at all stages of interest, from those with nascent interests to those with a long history of work in the field.

Thoughts?
Please do chime in, both on whether you're interested, and on the proposed template. We'd like to know your opinions!

Thanks,
Daphne