[Smt-talk] Information please

braus braus at hartford.edu
Sun May 17 08:15:35 PDT 2009

On 01/17/09, Gernot von Schultzendorff mentioned his
forthcoming paper on audience perception of performed
hemiolas in Schumann (Leipzig Tonmeister Convention,
Nov.'08).  My  e-mail queries to him did not transmit
through our university server, and he seems not to have
received my written communication on this subject.

Does anyone know details re: publication of the paper?
Gernot, RSVP, if you see this note.

                                Thanks,

                               Ira Braus
                        (Director, Psychoacoustics Seminar,