[Smt-talk] Pop songs with metrically altered transistions

K. Christian McGuire kmcguire at bitstream.net
Sun Nov 29 08:16:52 PST 2009

The first one that comes to mind is the opening guitar solo intro to 1st verse in the Beatles, "Drive My Car."

Sincerely,
K. Christian McGuire,
Instructor of Music History and Music Theory
Studio Artist: Electric Bass
Director of Rock & Improv Ensembles
Augsburg College
Music Department
2211 Riverside Avenue
Mpls MN 55454
mcguire at augsburg.edu
http://www.augsburg.edu/music/

International Society of
Hildegard von Bingen Studies, Treasurer & Webmaster
http://www.hildegard-society.org/

Musicologist & Electric Bassist
http://www.grianeala.com
kmcguire at bitstream.net / cell: 651-270-5807