[Smt-talk] accellerandi-pieces

Thomas Noll noll at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 15 07:12:07 PDT 2009

I wonder wether the "discernable strands of the musical texture"  are
a consequence of the pitch treatment in Christobal's example, – which
is extrinsic to "the idea" I mentioned – or wether it is also(!) a
consequence of the radical slow-down. It think it would be nice to
make more experiments...
best wishes
Thomas Noll

PS: My other mail tnoll at iua.upf.edu doesn't exist any longer.