[Smt-talk] Popular music articles

Eric Knechtges eric.t.knechtges at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 06:20:23 PDT 2009

Hello all,

     If some of you could respond privately to me with some articles
and books that address any aspect of American popular music (whether
this be genres, specific artists, musical theatre, prog rock,
bubble-gum pop, whatever) that would be accessible to upper-level
undergraduates (i.e., who have studied four semesters of theory and
ear-training) or master's level graduate students, I would much
appreciate it.

     Thanks,

     Eric Knechtges
     Assistant Professor, Theory/Composition, Northern Kentucky University