[Smt-talk] Can anyone I.D. this song?

Kyle adams adamsk01 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 06:40:50 PST 2010

I've just discovered that the all-female group Bananarama re-did "Long Train Running," basically as a club song. I listened to a clip on iTunes, and if that isn't the song you're talking about, it's its twin sister. The only difference is that the melody notes you cite are in g minor, not c minor.

On the other hand, it would be interesting to know where you buy your groceries, since I've never heard this version of the song in my life!

Kyle Adams