[Smt-talk] Fwd: Math-music structure of Plato's Dialogues

matralab matralab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:59:21 PDT 2010

Hello smt-talkers

I sent the Kennedy link and parts of the smt discussion on Plato's Dialogues
to Sean Gurd, a colleague in the Classics dept at Concordia
who is currently researching ancient Greek music praxis
 - and below you can find his slightly mixed response.
He is ok with me sharing it with the list.

Best
Sandeep Bhagwati
Composer
Canada Research Chair Inter-X Art