[Smt-talk] Princeton and Theory

Dave Headlam dheadlam at esm.rochester.edu
Sun Nov 21 04:35:09 PST 2010

Chris et al:   This thread speaks to something I  found puzzling in this
Chronicle report ‹ the lack of MT  listed separately.  I don¹t throw this
out for the rankings, merely for the issue at hand--

http://chronicle.com/article/article-content/124746/

But for further info -- http://chronicle.com/page/NRC-Rankings/321/

Dave Headlam

--