[Smt-talk] open access theory materials (forked from THEORY TEXTBOOKS)

Nicole Biamonte nbiamonte at aya.yale.edu
Thu Apr 26 14:24:47 PDT 2012

Just to clarify, I am not "unsure."  I too am dropping the textbook for
Theory 2, and moving to in-house materials, since they are cheaper, more
concise, and more customizable.

Regarding the length of examples, I think it's important to initially
present concepts with short examples that demonstrate a particular topic or
technique in a variety of contexts and styles (as Bob has described), and
then move on to looking at complete works.

All best,
Nicole Biamonte
McGill University