[Smt-talk] Schenkerian analysis - visual impaired student

Nicolas Meeùs nicolas.meeus at paris-sorbonne.fr
Wed Nov 7 09:40:42 PST 2012

All my thanks for the advice and the suggestions received about teaching
blind students. I have plenty to check and try -- and, first of all, I
should make contact with our blind student herself, whom I did not meet
up to now (her case was dealt with at another level). If I come to any
positive result, I will of course report it here and on the website of
the interest group.

Thanks to all,

Nicolas Meeùs
Université Paris-Sorbonne