[Smt-talk] Word 2011 Musical Symbols

Paul Lombardi lombardi at unm.edu
Wed Sep 19 13:59:03 PDT 2012

Dear Peter,

Matthew Hindson's website is a great place to find music fonts for,
among other things, figures and scale degrees
(http://www.hindson.com.au/wordpress/free/free-fonts-available-for-download/).

Best,
Paul

Paul Lombardi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music Theory and Composition
University of South Dakota