[Smt-talk] EuroMAC 8

Nicolas Meeùs nicolas.meeus at scarlet.be
Thu May 15 14:32:36 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The preliminary program of EuroMAC 8, the European Music Analysis
Conference, has been published on its webside (http://www.euromac2014.eu/).

Subscriptions are now open on the same webside. Note that the prices are
much reduced for inscriptions taken before 30 June.

Note also that if you intend to attend, it may be wise to see to
accomodations without delay, as the possibilities in Leuven are not
extremely numerous. (Brussels also is a possibility, travels to Leuven
should take less than an hour in either direction, but make sure to find
something near a train station. As I live in Brussels myself, I am
willing to give advice if needed.)

Nicolas Meeùs

Université Paris-Sorbonne
nicolas.meeus at scarlet.be